Welcome to the Roadrunner Family!
Now and Forever, You are a Roadrunner!
Roadrunner Days is a series of FUN events designed to welcome new and returning Roadrunners to UTSA. Roadrunner Days kicks off with Residence Hall move-in and runs through the first week of classes.
Roadrunner Days activities will help you make new friends, learn about UTSA’s resources for your academic journey, find your way around campus and start making connections with student groups and organizations you might want to join. Among the activities are major, campus-wide events, some long-standing traditions, and exciting new opportunities that you just cannot afford to miss!
Get ready to officially become a member of Roadrunner Nation!
Whether you’re a new or returning Roadrunner, these events—which launch the Friday before classes begin—will help you prepare for a successful year and experience what it means to be a Roadrunner.
Roadrunner Days is designed to complement your Orientation experience. By the end of the week, you will have all the tools you need to start your first semester and find social and academic belonging at UTSA.
At Orientation you:
- Met with an academic advisor
- Met your classmates in small groups
- Became familiar with campus
- Learned the academic and social expectations of the University
- Were introduced to involvement opportunities
During Roadrunner Days you will:
- Reconnect with your advisor and meet faculty
- Build friendships with your classmates
- Become an expert in navigating campus
- Sign up for student groups and other opportunities to get involved and be engaged in campus life
Goals of Roadrunner Days
Roadrunner Days events allow students to learn about and experience the services available to them as members of the UTSA community.
Events are designed to help students transition to UTSA while at the same time offering fun, engaging activities that allow them to make personal connections with faculty, staff and students, both current and new.
All Roadrunner Days Events:
- Provide a place for students to meet other students and build a sense of community to find social and academic belonging
- Offer a variety of programs that meet the diverse interests/needs of the student body
- Introduce students to the services and opportunities available to them at the University
- Engage students in the spirit of involvement that is Roadrunner Nation